The summer is coming to an end, and while it’s been a wonderfully hot season, school is right around the corner. We’ve made a few tips for how to stay healthy during the school day, and keep everyone happy.
Here are a few suggestions for how to stay healthy, as well as make the most of the sales.
Retail shops often have back to school sales, and here’s a few of the best that we’d recommend.
Packed Lunch ideas
Packed lunches can be a great way to make sure that students are getting healthy food and drink. Here are a few tips on making sure all the key vitamins and nutrients are in your diet.
- Vitstix– Contains B vitamins, vitamin C, D and zinc. Additionally, it’s a convenient and delicious Tropical Citrus squash sachet. The combinations of vitamins can improve brain functions, as well as energise you!
- Colour– Make sure that you have a colourful diet plan. In general, having a variety of different colours suggests that you’ll be getting a variety of key nutrients and vitamins.
Get discounts on school clothes and backpacks, so that you can return to school looking stylish.
- Debenams– Get 20% on any school backpack you order online.
- Clarks– Next day delivery on any shoes so that you can definitely make sure you’ll be sorted for when term starts. Get a top brand and quality product T reasonable price.
- ASDA– Get all the essentials at a low price, including school trousers for only £3.50!